CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Camping! and then some






Well this weekend was awesome to say the least!
i finally had the guts to drive a quad by myself! it wasnt scary at all and i spent so much time on it after i finally got off the backs of my legs were so sore and my thumb was stiff from hold down the throttle.I got a quick lesson taught by myself on how to reverse in it while in the middle of the dirt road being used by crazy bikers! ah! a little scary but it worked out and now i can use them when ever i want! yay go me! i was proud of myself as matt thought i wouldnt do it but i showed him! my friend megan drove it at first half way down the street and then i asked to hop on and i came back and showed matt! he look suprised when he realized it was me behind that full faced helmet! hehe. We went camping at tamahai with a few of our good friends. It was
fun. It rained this morning/late last night. there is no better feeling then waking up to the sound of the rain on your tent. But i woke up frantically feeling around in the dark for bruiser because i was scared he would get out of the tent or be too cold but like a faithful best friend he was curled up under the blankets at my feet.I also spent more time at megans house and played with the horses and helped her do some things around the farm.I love helping her! So, the big countdown is on, 28 days untill im 20!!AHH! its scary. In more news, i think we may have found a place in chilliwack! its a 1 bdrm top floor of the house which is good and the rent is very cheap so were going to take a look at it this weekend! that is all for now! xoxo

0 comments: