CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 24, 2008

on the radio...and some chips


Another hot long day!It wasnt unsucsessful tho!We went back to the auo-mall to test drive the rumble bee and i must say i realllllly like it! but its going to cost us a fortune to pay for not to mention the rising price of gas but i have noticed it has dropped in the past few days which comes as a relief! but 20,000$ is alot to ask of our finances so close to the wedding and we havent even started saving for that! errgh. but thats a whole other story. I was driving down the road and on the radio the host was reading this survey thing and said that 95% of the married population lived not more then 5 km away from there love before they met! i thought that was cute and mentionable.Its still hot and its just about 9:301 i hope that the family is doing well down in the u.s.of a!!! i want to go on a vacation. but in good time.I want to try a new brand of chips i saw on tv. Its called zapps! and they have some pretty coool flavors like cajun crawtator and my old time favorite JALAPENO! mmm jalapeno, i really remember when i was a kid around 2 me and my dad would walk to the esso near our house on grouse mtn and buy a bag of THUNDERCRUNCH( they dont ship to canada anymore :'< ) and we would watch the canucks game in my dads brown easy boy. but ya, im hoping to find those chips! i would buy a case of them but they only ship to the lower 48 states and i dont have family to send them to me! sometimes i wish everything would ship to canada, but then i would be fat because i love chips soo much, i bet i could write a whole blog on my love for chips! ok i think thats enough of chips for now! much love xoxox

1 comments:

Meredith said...

hey, creeper :) lol.I found you now I wll get to know you! ha! I am pretty excited about this. Good to hear it sounds like you are doing well.