CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Work and play!!!

Im loving living in chilliwack!!
it feels like we have never left! its going really well for us.
I have a job at zellers and im getting crazy hours this week which is awesome.
Right now ive been working on wedding details getting alittle more into the big stuff and im so glad i have my best friend megan there with me to help me thru it all! she has been soo awesome to me and its been a total blast. Many nights poured over books while eating a bowl of her dads awesome chili or pigging out on quiche! Its been along time since i have blogged and i apoligize! I havent got my internet working im over with a friend of mine...were making our men dinner!
well i should go and help her with it!
muahh xoxo

0 comments: