CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 7, 2008

staff christmas party

last night was my first staff party with work.
it was interesting to say the least. We didnt even plan on going but my friend told us to come last minute so we did. i went in my jeans a a cute purple top...that i had just previously worn to change the back brakes in the tracker....hmm. Good thing i wasnt greasy, only my hands.We got there and people were just arriving so we found a table with a few of my work friends. We sat and chatted untill dinner. It was a wonderful buffet of salads, chicken, mashed potatos,( Mik would have LOVED them!) some pasta's and vegetables and of course, roast beef. It was amazing food. After dinner and dessert that consisted of pies and cakes galore we had some speeches and door prizes. Then dancing and games. I even got involved in the games which ment passing a hockey ball from neck to neck...with the manager! Haha.We had musical chairs and limbo also. Then more good music and dancing.As people started drinking more and more they started dancing more and more, which was pretty fun to watch the older people from work try to dance to songs like in the ayer and katy perry.I won lots of prizes. I won the draw for our table prize which was a bar set including a martini shaker stirring sticks olive sticks and a neat case for it all. We also won a 2lb box of licorice allsorts MMM, a box of pot of gold and a neat village figurine with people skating. All in all it was a good time, we stayed untill the end and i helped clean up and shoo people away. I cant wait for feedback on monday!

0 comments: