CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 15, 2008

where are we, antarctica?


Its litterally FREEZING outside! Not to mention the wind chill! Its -8 outside right now with a wind chill of -22! This is not normal for bc, especially the fraser valley. The river which i live near is frozen, everything is dead and frozen, the power steering fluid froze in our truck last night which made getting to work like steering a yaht.Be that as it may, i still LOVE the weather! i wish it would be like this more. I cant wait untill the weekend when it snows and i will play in it.So what do i do in all this cold weather? i eat a popsicle! Grape to be exact. The only bad thing about this right now is i dont have a lighter, im pretty sure mattchew took it with him or something, so if the power goes off and i have no heat, im going to sit in the dark and do nothing. I can feel a draft comming under the door. maybe i should get a little more bundled up and conserve my warmth while i can make it.

1 comments:

Miranda said...

That is my Christmas countdown calendar picture I have on my kitchen cupboard! I love it! Oh, I also dislike this cold, but I do love the snow. As I post this, Tony is eating the rest of the rainbow sherbet.

I tagged you BTW!