CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Bad luck comes in 3's..i hope

New years day....Its suposed to be the window into your new year. Get a glimpse into how it will be for you and unfortunatly it doesnt look very good for me. First on my way to work, i slip while getting into the truck and slide right under it...okay that wasnt so bad. Second i get to work 10 mins late because of the new snow and hungover plow drivers, i run in and start apoligizing to my supervisor only to be told, sorry your a no call no show, i have to send you home for the day...How am i a no call no show if i came,.,,only a few mins late?? Ok so it makes me mad. I now have a whole week off because i have one crummy shift next week. Im sorry i cant live of 5 and a half hours a week. Thirdly,Now im really mad.So i figure hey, its payday how about we go visit Matts mom in kelowna for the weekend. Bad idea on my part. 50 km on the other side of hope..we hit a patch of ice and a few seconds later were upside down in a snowbank trying to get out of the truck. I had to crawl thru a gap in the sunroof. I got a ride to hope with some strange man who was nice tho, called a tow truck and had to wait 2 hours for them to come back.The truck only has a minor dent in it and were both ok. It was scary but everything is fine.So i hope thats the end of my bad luck for the year!

1 comments:

Aria said...

oh I hope that's it for bad luck too. So glad that you guys are alright though ^^