CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 25, 2009

The good the bad and the worst

The good:
My friend from work -Belinda- is having a baby soon! she is due in march and its a girl. I get to help plan the baby shower and i told her im making the cake. I love making cakes.
Were getting a new puppy next sunday. An adorable 7 month old chihuahua/daschund boy. So cute. Will post pictures when he is home.

The bad:
Was suposed to go to monster jam for saturday, i have to work and i dont think anyone will be able to take my shift..darn, i really wanted to see monster trucks and demo derbys.
More snow in the forcast. We havent even got rid of what we have. Im not enjoying driving around in it since the accident. Some idiot backed right up into us the other day in the parking lot. 3 feet into our spot.Didnt do any damage to our truck...dented his tailgate a fair bit.

The worst.
I hate fights..There is nothing worse then fighting with someone you love.

2 comments:

Miranda said...

I agree fighting is no fun :( When I get angry, I usually go and read in my room and it helps me cool down a little and take me out of the situation.

Anonymous said...

Hey! Lol, Im JUST now finding the comment that you left on my site! Now I can keep up with your blog! :)