CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 15, 2008

Dreams


My dream....i want one so badly. I want to be able to zip around free as a bird. My father would be proud of me if i had one. I think i might buy one next year.They are pretty cheap...only 6 grand for a brand new one plus a jacket pants boots gloves and a helmet!I would look like a badd girl hehe. I love it.Me and matt have decided for our honeymoon were going to bike along the alaska highway! it will be fun and hot beause its in august.I cant wait. I was watching some bridal shows on TLC and it turns out im not the only over organized bride out there with a binder with lables and stickers and color co-ordination! Were going to see our new place again tomorow. This shall be exciting, Were also going to the lake for a much needed swim in nice cool water.Anyways i have to go now and do some more packing and cleaning,I wish someone would come over and keep me company tonite....xoxo

0 comments: