CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Where did this heat come from?

Its uncomfortably hot all of a sudden!
i dont even dare open my door to let in the usual cool breeze as it has gone away leaving my appartment sticky hot! I dont even want to use the stove. We have no fans and no a/c BUT i really wish we did. Maybe we will have to drive to wal-mart in the truck which has a/c and try to find a reasonably priced fan.I have been using a cold compress..you know those blue gel ones you stick in the freezer? Ya, well i have been using that for the past 3 days in order to keep cool. I cuoldnt even finish my omelette today because it was too hot to even eat but bruiser was happy.My arms are sticking to the desk. I have no idea how matt sleeps thru this weather. He is working grave yards this week and doesnt get home till 6 am.Time to move the ice pack to my head.I have the blinds closed and the door cracked open just enuf so my puppy can go out as he is chihuahua this heat doesnt seem to bother him but he has found a new place to sleep. By the front door on the floor i can feel some cool air from the hall way comming in...i wish i was small enuf to lay down there but ill let him have it.I dont know how people live in mexico and all those really hot places. I wish i could fly to alaska right now!!! Maybe i will bother matthew into going to the lake later today..after horrid bill paying but the bank has a/c. byebye for now! xoxo

0 comments: