CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 1, 2008

On the road again


Well i am posting this from matts moms office computer in KAMLOOPS!
i know its not as exciting as arias trip to california or austrailia...but its my kind of roadtrip!
we left abbotsford last night at 8:30 and drove here in the dark. Matt always said he wanted to do it so we did. It was fun but on the toll highway it was raining and foggy but matts a good driver and we made it safe and sound. When we got into merritt it had stopped raining and we could even see some stars!!! so right now i am enjoying some breakfast compliments of angie( toast eggs saugage and coffee!!!) then i am going to get dressed and go! were driving to cache creek going to stop for some lunch and a break then were off to quesnel! where matt his mom and her boyfriend are dropping me and krista off at my mammas house for the night. We havent seen her in a while so this visit is going to be good.Then they are going to terrace to pick up a new truck and drive it back here.Bruiser likes to travel with us and he is good in the car so thats a bonus. Anywho. i should go but i will keep posting in quesnel! ALSO...24 DAYS UNTILL IM 20!!!

5 comments:

Meredith said...

you should come her when you are in my town like that! lol

Meredith said...

*here

Aria said...

heh I think that sounds like a great road trip to me! I like any kind of trip.
Does Bruiser hang his head out the window? hehehe

Hope you have a wonderful trip!!!

Miranda said...

Your trip sounds like fun! I was also wondering the same thing about bruiser that aria had mentioned

kiki michelle said...

it was so fun!
i was soo happy to see my mom.
Bruiser sticks his head out the window but only for a few seconds because it makes his nose runny!