CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

job interviews!

Today i had an interview at future shop! The lady who did my interview said that she enjoyed meeting me and that i look comfortable with myself.I really hope that i get hired because thats the first step in moving back to chilliwack.Matt has an interview tomorow at johnston packers where chris works.Its not the greatest for money but it would do for now so we cam just get out of abbotsford. Krista went home today which is sad but hopefully she is moving out here in september with one of her friends. That would be cool to have her as a neighbour.Im looking forward to this week.Im going to apply at more places in chilliwack and maybe look at some places for rent. Me and one of my friends becca are going on a picnic later.Im going to make the same salad i made last night! Anyways, i must go and make some lunch.XOXO

0 comments: