CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Moving...the apparent chronicals.


So moving post #2

The packing began today. We dont have any boxes besides a few laying around from previous cleaning and or de-cluttering mission i went on.I packed some things we dont need around i.e candles and tea pots and that sort of stuff.I know for most everyone moving is boring and why should it deserve a whole post? I dont even know im just that bored. I hate not having a job and having nothing to do.So the end result of that is a turned inside out house and me not acomplishing anything really. I belive i have truly become lazy. I litterally didnt go outside today(my balcony doesnt count..i was just airing out blankets)I cant wait to move so i can get back to working and seeing friends and family.I need to get out and walk maybe with bean everyday but that goal means i need to overcome my new found lazy-ness.Well this has really drifted from my moving diary!I just have so much crap that i dont want to move..maybe i can post them here and if you want anything ask me? haha.I will when i come across them.Amongst the wedding details rushing through my head im having a hard time concentrating!Well i should go and "pack"xoxo

2 comments:

Miranda said...

i hate moving but when you do move let me know when so if I can I will come out to help haul boxes around :)

kiki michelle said...

Oh that would be great.
Were most likley moving the 15th of september and have a few friends with trucks and even more with cars!