CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 4, 2008

home...at last but missin the country!.

For miranda and aria....Thats fred and wilma. The big one is fred and he is the dad of wilma the only female calf born this year.Fred weighs about 1800 lbs but he is not full grown.

what a way to celebrate the B.C day long weekend. We drove from kamloops to quesnel and matt and angie and blayne went alll the way to terrace! We stopped at my moms house for the night! that was really good to see her again and see her new place and all the buffalo. Im still waiting for her to add the pictures.Me my momma and krista went out for dinner at joeys only fish and chips! it was so delish!! we had a starter of onion rings and popcorn shrimp! I love the buffalo...they are so cute and big. Krista is scared of them and would freak out everytime i would go close to them but im not scared of them.Today we went to the agri-fair to celebrate bc day..HAPPY BIRTHDAY B.C 150 YEARS OLD!hehe. We saw all the horses and sheep and i even had a baby chick pet at my fingers! We saw the racing pigs and the most beautiful friesen horses! i want one soo badly..maybe one day. We watched the lumberjack show chef dez the R.C.M.P musical ride and draft horses pull up to 7500 lbs.There was so many cool things to watch! We had these really good smoothies. i had strawberry daquri and it even came with a little umbrella. I saw the SHAM-WOW guy! we watched his little demo and he gave us samples of the amazing shamwow! it actually works, i cant stop playing with it. We saw the chef dez show and he made us want to make a cobb salad for dinner so when we left we went to the store and picked up some items. It has lettuce tomatos green peppers bacon feta cheese (real!) chicken strips and i even made my own vinagrette dressing with this neat champagne vinegar that angie gave to me.While we were at my moms house matt asked my step dad who he has always been afraid of, if he has his permission to marry me and he said yes. It was really cute.I took him for a walk around the property and showed him where were getting married. My moms house is really pretty. its got really high vaulted ceilings and lots of natural wood so it always smells fresh. anyways i think that i have blabbed on for long enuf here! xoxo

3 comments:

Miranda said...

I love fred and wilma! Thats so cute that matt asked :)

Aria said...

aw that's cool.
What's chef wowo ?
and aw I never knew you were going to get married at your mum's house! That's really cool :D

kiki michelle said...

Chef dez aria lol
he is wicked cool and happy and he even told my sister who is an apprentice chef to follow her dreams.Those are just 2 of the 7 buffalo my parents have and next year..you get to meet them!